Experience With Any Type of Case

Professional Union Worker Representation servicing Council Bluffs, IA and Omaha, NE

Council Bluffs Union Workers Representation Lawyer

Representing Injured Union Employees in Iowa & Nebraska

Unions were created to protect the rights of employees, particularly those that work in stressful jobs that are physically and mentally demanding. After a union member is injured, there are some special considerations to keep in mind when pursuing workers’ compensation. As a member of a union, you are bound by the collective contracts established between your union and your employer.

obtain the benefits you deserve

A Council Bluffs union worker injury lawyer at Law Offices of Gallner & Pattermann, P.C. can help union members who are hurt. Lead attorney Laura Pattermann has more than 20 years of experience in workers’ comp cases. We can help you obtain the benefits you deserve.

Call 712-323-0999 to schedule a consultation at our firm today.

We Know How To Navigate Between Unions And Workers’ Comp

Workers’ Compensation

Free Consultation

To learn more about how your workers’ compensation claim can impact your union membership, contact our Council Bluffs injury attorney at 712-323-0999 today.

Representation for All Injured Union Members

Many unions maintain welfare funds to help support injured workers. This is something that the insurance company will keep in mind and it may impact the compensation you receive. There are many factors that can influence workers’ comp for a union worker, including the rules of the union, contracts with your employer, and the industry you work in.

At Gallner & Pattermann, we are equipped to work with union members from all trades and professions, including:

  • Iron workers

  • Pipe fitters

  • Laborers

  • Hospital workers

  • State employees

  • Mill workers

  • Steam fitters

  • Electrical workers

  • Teachers

Injuries Unrelated to Work

It’s possible that an injury you sustain at work is actually the fault of a third-party. This may be the case if you were using toxic chemicals that were not appropriately labeled or injured by someone unaffiliated with your company. In these cases, you will file a third-party personal injury lawsuit. Whether or not your union will be involved in this is up to you and them. Since you would bring this claim forward as an individual and not an employee, you are not required to involve any other parties.

Need Workers’ Compensation?